BOOTY KICK: TWITTER
BOOTY-KICKING BOOTIE KICK: Twitter.
You have a Twitter account, right? (If not, go sign up and come back.)
Your Booty Kick today will help you get your list in order. This is monthly maintenance. Do it today and don't think about it again for a month.
Here's what you do:
1. Sign into www.CrowdFireApp.com
2. Upper right: click SIGN IN
3. Click SIGN IN WITH TWITTER
4. On the left-hand side, scroll to INACTIVE FOLLOWING
5. Click the red circle nex to the names that show up
6. Click as many people as you can until you hit the free limit. (200 unfollowers in 24 hours)
What this does: deletes followers who haven't tweeted in a month.
Why you need to do it: Inactive followers aren't listening to what you say.
Why you need the booty-kicking bootie to get this done: you might get distracted by people you know. If someone hasn't been on Twitter in a month, you're not learning from them and they're not learning from you. In short, they're not helping you advance your career.